AP Sand Booking Online Registration for General Consumer & Bulk Consumer at https://sand.ap.gov.in/ and Andhra Pradesh Sand Booking Status check….
You can now get Sand at your doorstep with the help of the online booking system in Andhra Pradesh. APMDC recently launched the website i.e https://sand.ap.gov.in for the sand booking services. It helps you to order the requirement of the Sand and Sand will supply at your doorstep at a reasonable cost. It helps to avoid the sand mafia in Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited builds an arrangement to supply the send directly at your doorstep where the send booked online.
It doesn’t matter where are you from in Andhra Pradesh you can book the Sand from sand.ap.gov.in website. It is one of the positive changes after the AP government. The YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government took the primary step to avoid the sand mafia. They broke the old policy and the days of the sand mafia have gone. The purpose of the sand.ap.gov.in is to give transparency and stop the Sand, mafia. It makes it easier to get the send and increases the revenue of the government.
You can register in sand.ap.gov.in website for the online booking of the Sand. There are two categories for the registration, which are as follow.
- General Consumer
- Bulk Consumer
You must go through the following steps for the more details of the classification.
How to Signup for AP Sand General Consumer Registration in sand.ap.gov.in ?
Registration for ordering the Sand
Definition: the general customer is that person who has intends to buy Sand for personal and domestic use. It can help by anything such as the building of the private house, repair, and so on.
The Maximum permissible quantity
You can purchases a maximum quality of the 500 metric tons of Sand in a one year, given the needed sand quantity is by relevant authorities.
Go to your browser and enter the sand.ap.gov.in. A Window will be displayed and if you want to register then click on the registration button. Here are the steps that you needed to through for General Consumer Registration in sand.ap.gov.in website.
Step 1: Mobile number verification
- You need to enter the mobile number and need to click on the send OTP button. It will be sent to enter the mobile number.
- Once you receive the OTP, and then click on the Submit button.
Step 2: Verification of the Aadhaar number
- You need to add the Aadhaar Number and click on the submit button once it is successful.
- You can verify the Aadhar number residential address module will be displayed.
Step 3: Residential address
You can add the details such as District, municipality, Name, Gram panchayat, Door Address, landmark, Pincode, Mail Id and click on Next button.
Step 4: Confirmation
- You need to check on the declaration box. Once you do this the REGISTER button will pop up. If you want to submit all your data, then you need to REGISTER the button.
- Once the registered successfully and your user ID will be sent to the register the mobile number.
Step 5: Proceed to order Sand
You need to click on the ‘proceed to order sand’ button
How to Signup for Andhra Pradesh AP Sand Bulk Consumer Registration in sand.ap.gov.in?
- You need to visit the https://sand.ap.gov.in website in your browser.
- Once the window displayed, and then selects the registration button of the bulk consumers from work.
- You need to add the OTP received in the text and click on the submit button.
- Once submit the button you need to give the GST number and need to click on the GET GST detail on the screen.
- Now, you need to add the name of the company, trade name, mobile number and address details. You need to give all the details as per the GST.
- Once you add every detail, then you need to check on the declaration box. You can check the registration button on the screen.
- Now, you need to click on the REGISTRATION button and need to get the USER ID on your mobile number.
- You can add the USER ID and order the required Sand from the portal.
How to book AP Sand online booking at sand.ap.gov.in ?
The SSMMS online portal has made the sand booking procedure easier and transparent. When you have completed the online register, then you can proceed further for the sand booking. You need to follow the steps to book an order for the Sand online. The steps are easy to understand, and you can execute whenever you want.
- Go to the official website – You need to go to your browser and need to enter the sand.ap.gov.in.
- Customer login – You have to click on the “Sand Booking” option. You can find sand booking option on the homepage.
- Enter Credentials – You have to add the valid login details such as your user id, password and need to click on the login button.
- Select your district – You can see the dropdown box in front of you. Now, you need to click on that and need to choose your district.
- Enter all the details – You have to add all the needed information in the field given to you. Once you have filled all the details, then you can hit on the REGISTER button.
- Confirmation window appear – You will see the confirmation window, and you have to click on the OK to proceed ahead. Once the Sand is a book, the website will take you to the next window. Remember, no matter what you need to take care of the booking numbers for future references.
- Take the receipt – In the end, you have to click on the GET RECEIPT button. It helps you to download and printing of the revenue. You have to keep the receipt safe for future correspondence.
How to track AP sand booking status at sand.ap.gov.in?
Once you order the sand until the delivery of the order, you can check the place of the undelivered order on SSMMS Portal. The complete process for tracking ap sand booking status shared as under:
- The first step is you have to visit the sand.ap.gov.in website
- You have to hit on the Bookings tab on the home page of the portal.
- You need to select the Track your order option from the dropdown list.
- Space is given to enter your mobile number and click on the search button
- You need to add the ORDER ID and need to hit on the Get Status option.
- Once you click on the Get status of all your delivery order will appear.
- You need to add the valid mobile number and need to track the status of your order.
It is one of the easiest ways to check the place and position of the order and the date of the arrival.